Professional Cloud Consultants for Small and Medium Businesses
Fortycloud cloud consultants provide a comprehensive, one-stop IT service for your small or medium business, helping to keep your technology running smoothly and efficiently.
Get our latest news and updates. No spam.
Resources – What is the Cloud?
The Cloud is a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet that allow end users to access expensive computer resources at rates they could not otherwise afford. These resources can be broken down into three categories:
- Applications designed for end users to download and use from anywhere.
- Software that is managed from a central location, so you don’t have to worry about applying upgrades or patches.
A collection of tools and services that can be used by developers to code and deploy their applications more quickly and efficiently.
The hardware and software that powers everything: servers, storage, networks and operating systems.
Our Cloud Consultants Services
Cyber Security Training & Solutions
What Our Cloud Consultants Do
Fortycloud cloud computing consultants provide comprehensive IT services to small businesses and startups. Our cloud migration consultants help our customers understand the different capabilities of cloud solutions and match these to their technical and business requirements. We market, provision, and support Microsoft 365 and cyber security solutions. Our creative team builds, hosts, and maintains websites. To help growing businesses looking for board level technical help with their IT infrastructure we also have an interim IT Director service.
If you’re unfamiliar with the concept of cloud consulting, it can be helpful to start by briefly explaining what a cloud consultant is. A cloud consultant is an individual who has experience working with cloud technology, and they perform tasks that relate directly to the implementation of these technologies.
- Cloud Strategy Consulting (or “Cloud Strategy”) – A type of consulting which helps businesses develop a strategy for moving into the cloud. This includes things like choosing which services best fit your business needs or investigating how you might move some components of your current infrastructure into the cloud in order to improve performance or reduce costs.
- Implementation Consulting – As its name suggests, this type of consulting involves implementing new technologies within an organization’s existing IT infrastructure so that they can take advantage of benefits such as efficiency and cost savings associated with using them over older methods (such as on-premise servers). Generally speaking though—and depending on what kind(s)
As a cloud consultant, you will help your clients make the best decisions for their business. You do this by providing unbiased advice on the technologies that are out there and how they can be used to improve their operations. Your role also includes helping them select and implement the right technology solutions for their specific needs, as well as training clients’ staff on how to use them effectively. Once these solutions are up and running, you’ll work with your clients to manage them more efficiently over time—ensuring that your clients get maximum value from their cloud investment at all times.
- A cloud consultant can help you save time and money.
- A cloud consultant can help you avoid common mistakes.
- A cloud consultant can help you achieve your goals.
- A cloud consultant can help you get the most out of your cloud solution.
Cloud Consultants will help you make the most of your cloud investment. They can offer advice and support to ensure that you get the value you need from your new Cloud system, while also helping to avoid pitfalls and problems.
Cloud Consultants are experts in their field—they know everything there is to know about Cloud computing and how it can benefit businesses like yours.
Cloud Consultants are not salespeople; they’re technical experts who understand what goes into making a successful implementation of Cloud Computing so that when it comes time for implementation, they can advise on best practices based on their own experience as well as what they’ve learned from others who have gone through this process before them.
Cloud consultants can help you get your cloud strategy right. They have experience in evaluating cloud providers and can help avoid common mistakes that other companies make when they move their data to the cloud.
They will work with you to find the best provider for your needs, whether it is a public or private cloud, or a hybrid solution with both public and private components.
They also assist with the transition process, making sure that all of your systems are set up correctly after moving them into the cloud.
- Cloud Migration Issues
- Security and Compliance Issues
- Performance Problems, Scalability and High Availability Challenges
- Governance & Management Challenges
Made by pixfort team
High Quality & Prestigious Brands
Advanced cameras combined with a large display and fast performance.
Have a question or want more information? We are here to help!