DevOps consulting services
Move to Continuous Delivery, and gain the benefits of better throughput, resilient systems, and faster time to market. Our DevOps Services help drive a culture of “Everything as Code”, creating harmony in cloud operations.
Our DevOps services
FortyCloud DevOps Platform
Fortycloud's DevOps Platform is a cloud-hosted development environment that can be used to test, release and maintain applications. It includes preconfigured tools, test environments, automation blueprints, leading practices and security features. It can be used to increase the speed of adoption at any rate your business needs, as well as reduce the cost of your DevOps infrastructure.
How Does Fortycloud Help with DevOps Services
Fortycloud's DevOps consulting services are the cornerstone of modern software development. We automate your cloud infrastructure, incorporate DevOps processes in your organization and use modern tools to complement our frameworks. We ensure continuous delivery and continuous integration to quickly get your product to market. Our industry-leading DevOps services, combined with our best practices, bring a feature-rich product to the market in a lower timeframe and cost.
Our DevOps Approach
Our DevOps approach automates all of your software delivery tools and processes, streamlining your software delivery. With Fortycloud, you can build a friction-free operational environment and automate infrastructure, operations, security and quality assurance. We help clients to facilitate communication between Dev and Ops teams by leveraging secure coding practices based on industry standards.
Our clients choose us because we can improve business agility and reduce costs for them. We are different by the following points
DevOps is a software development practice that emphasizes communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and information technology (IT) professionals. DevOps is the combination of two words: “development” and “operations”.
The goal of DevOps is to improve the flow of work in IT organizations by breaking down barriers between departments such as Development, QA, IT Operations & Security teams. Traditionally each department has been separate from each other with no interaction or very little interaction with other departments but with DevOps everyone works together towards a common goal which helps achieve continuous delivery by integrating all these different functions into one team instead of having 4 separate teams doing their own thing without any communication between them which causes bottlenecks in development process because if something goes wrong within one stage then you have to wait till someone else finishes before moving forward again
DevOps is a set of practices that help software teams work more effectively with each other and their users. While it’s often associated with tools like continuous integration, continuous delivery and configuration management tools like Chef or Puppet – DevOps is actually a way of thinking about the relationship between developers and operations staff.
When you hire an agency for DevOps services, they will bring a combination of expertise in both development and operations to help your team collaborate more effectively.
Determining the cost of a DevOps project is a complicated task, as every company has a unique set of IT needs. For example, if you have an app that needs to be built from scratch and are working with multiple developers, testers and QA engineers over several months to develop it, the price will be much higher than if you were just using one developer for your entire app.
The same goes for the number of hours spent on the project: if all your developers are working 24/7 on one project with no breaks, then you’re obviously going to spend more money than if they only worked eight hours per day.
DevOps services can help your business in many ways. These include:
- Cost savings. DevOps is all about automating repetitive tasks, reducing the number of manual processes involved in managing and deploying changes in software applications. This frees up resources that would otherwise be tied up with repeated manual processes and allows them to do other things instead—like focus on providing value-added services or building new products for customers. Moreover, by making it possible for teams from different functions (e.g., development and operations) to collaborate more effectively through shared toolsets, DevOps also improves information flow between these groups, which leads to better decision making and faster deployment of changes across systems/applications at scale
- Better quality of service (QoS). With DevOps, you’ll be able to deliver higher QoS because you’ll be able to quickly fix any bugs introduced during the development process before they affect users—and thus cause major problems with customer satisfaction levels
Now that we’ve established the need for DevOps, let’s take a look at some of the benefits associated with using DevOps services.
- Improved communication between development and operations: As an internal or external service provider, we are able to help improve communication between your development teams and operations teams by providing them with insights into what is happening during each phase of the software delivery pipeline.
- Improved collaboration between development and operations: Because we have access to both sides of this process (and more), we can give you valuable insight into how your organization works day-to-day. This means that when there are problems with certain processes, our team will be able to identify them quickly before they become actual issues within your software delivery cycles or release cycles.
- Improved software delivery processes: By providing our clients with these insights and working together as one cohesive unit from start to finish in their entire DevOps project management process, we are able to help improve all aspects within this area including but not limited to testing/QA testing cycle times; deployment time; etcetera.
Made by pixfort team
High Quality & Prestigious Brands
Advanced cameras combined with a large display and fast performance.
Have a question or want more information? We are here to help!