Improve Your Business with trustworthy AWS Consulting Services
Make your business more competitive with the help of Amazon Web Services and Toptal’s elite network of AWS, cloud, and DevOps developers.
Get our latest news and updates. No spam.
Fortycloud AWS Consulting Services
AWS Application Development
The Team of Talented and Experienced Experts
We can create a team of product owners, software developers, business consultants, QA experts, designers and project managers who are customised to fit your business needs and processes. Each person is selected for subject matter expertise and years of experience working in managed teams.
Product managers and scrum product owners with expertise in diverse industries like banking, healthcare, ecommerce, and more.
Hundreds of technologies are within reach of our senior software engineers, coders, and architects.
Our consultants are experts in their fields, providing top-tier business consulting, and operations services to companies of all types and sizes.
Quality Assurance Experts
Our QA engineers are highly skilled in manual, automated testing and other quality assurance techniques.
Still not convinced?
Here are six reasons why you should choose Fortycloud as your AWS consulting services provider
AWS Consulting Services are a range of services provided by AWS to help you get the most out of your cloud computing resources. These AWS Consulting Services can help you with a wide range of issues, including:
- Planning and designing your cloud computing environment
- Optimising the security, availability and performance of your environment
- Managing costs and optimising usage
AWS consulting services cost depends on the size of your company and what services are required. Some AWS consulting companies charge a one-time fee for their services, while others may bill an ongoing fee.
You can also hire an individual consultant who will work with your team to develop an effective strategy for implementing AWS solutions. The hourly rate for this type of consulting service is typically between $50 and $75 per hour.
AWS Consulting Services can help with any of the following:
- Getting started on the cloud. You or your team may not have experience using AWS, and you may want to get some help from a consultant who can guide you through setting up your account and getting started with a simple project. A consultant will be able to help you understand how to take advantage of the features that would fit best for your business needs. They can also provide guidance on how much money it will cost to run things in the cloud as well as how much time it would take for someone on staff to set everything up themselves.
- Saving money by shifting resources from internal operations towards growth initiatives. If there’s one thing consultants know well (other than beer), it’s how to save companies money—and they’re happy to do so! By outsourcing certain tasks into AWS services like automated database backups and migration, companies save both time and resources while freeing up employees who could be working on more important projects inside their organizations instead of maintaining infrastructure themselves.* Learning more about what’s available within AWS services such as Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) or CloudFront Distribution Network Traffic Management Systems (DNS).
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a complex system, and it can be difficult to implement without the assistance of someone who understands the ins and outs of AWS. That’s where Amazon Web Services consulting services come in. With a dedicated AWS consulting team at your disposal, you’ll have someone on hand who can help you to understand how to use this amazing technology and scale your business as needed. When it comes time for an upgrade or expansion, our consultants will also be there to help you make decisions about which technologies are best for your needs.
With our years of experience in managing cloud infrastructure for businesses large and small, we know how important cost savings are when running an effective company—and we’re here to help find ways that will save money while increasing productivity at the same time!
The benefits of implementing AWS consulting services are:
- You’ll be able to reduce the cost of hiring a full-time employee, as well as improve the efficiency of your business.
- You’ll be able to increase the productivity and revenue of your business by leveraging our expert knowledge in this field.
When you use AWS, you can scale up or down your application with a few clicks. That’s great for managing your budgets and workloads, but it also means that the cloud is a very complex technology—and AWS is even more so. In fact, the cloud is one of the most complicated pieces of technology in existence today. It takes years to master all its features and intricacies—and even then it’s just scratching the surface!
Whether you’re building an app as part of an enterprise project or launching your own startup, using AWS services can help save time and money by maximising resources at every step along the way. But if you don’t have any experience working with these types of technologies before (or if this isn’t something that interests/excites/inspires) then hiring someone who does makes sense from both personal perspective (i.e., making sure nothing goes wrong) as well as financial reasons (i.e., saving money).
Made by pixfort team
High Quality & Prestigious Brands
Advanced cameras combined with a large display and fast performance.
For personal projects
30-Day free trial
Premium pixfort products
Create Great Looking Websites with Essentials.
Essentials includes a large number of demos.
Get powerful features with Essentials theme.
Learn what you get in your purchase.
Develop your product in total confidence.
Have a question or want more information? We are here to help!